Family Legal Ease - Family Law and LGBT Legal Services

Take the Stress out of Family Law

Gay & Lesbian Family Law Matters Don't have to be difficult.


Do you want to register as Domestic Partners or Terminate an existing Domestic Partnership? Click on the link for information and instructions. Domestic Partnership Registry Information

  • How do you terminate your relationship if you are both RDP and Married?
  • What is the difference between Marriage and Registered Domestic Partnership?
  • Building a family, the pros, cons, and pitfalls of using Known Donors as opposed to Anonymous Donors.
  • How do you register an AHCD? Fill out the form and send it in to the Secretary of State with the fee. AHCD Registration Form


GSDBA Member Lawyer Directory Profile

Family Legal Ease



The content of this website is not intended to be, nor should it be considered, legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship of any kind.

 Family Legal Ease, Law Office of Rivka Israel, Esq. BBB Business Review

Share on Facebook

Share on Facebook

Please Consider Supporting the Cause

Click above to make a donation